Preparation time: 5 minutes. Cooking time: 25 minutes. Serve: 3Ingredients:
- 25g cornstarch
- 20g grated Parmesan cheese
- 9g garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 680g chicken wings
- Nonstick Spray Oil
- Select Preheat, set the temperature to 195 °C and press Start / Pause.
- Combine corn starch, Parmesan, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Mix the chicken wings in the seasoning and dip until well coated.
- Spray the baskets and the air fryer with oil spray and add the wings, sprinkling the tops of the wings as well.
- Select Chicken and press Start/Pause. Be sure to shake the baskets in the middle of cooking.
- Sprinkle with what’s left of the Parmesan mix and serve.
Nutrition Value (Nutrition per Serving):
- Calories: 204
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Proteins: 12g
- Sugar: 0g
- Cholesterol: 63mg