Preparation time: 5 minutes. Cooking time: 30 minutes. Serve: 2-4Ingredients:
- 2g smoked paprika
- 2g garlic powder
- 2g onion powder
- 2g of salt
- 2g black pepper
- 25g cornstarch
- 453g chicken wings
- Nonstick Spray Oil
- 90g of honey
- 100g Sriracha sauce
- 15 ml rice wine vinegar
- 5 ml sesame oil
- Preheat the air fryer, set the temperature to 195 °C.
- Mix smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper and corn.
- Mix the wings in the seasoned cornstarch until they are covered evenly.
- Spray the wings with aerosol oil and mix them until they are covered with oil.
- Place the wings in the preheated air fryer.
- Select Chicken, set the timer to 30 minutes and press Start / Pause.
- Shake the baskets halfway through cooking.
- Mix honey, Sriracha, rice wine vinegar and sesame oil in a large bowl.
- Mix the cooked wings in the sauce until they are well covered and serve.
Nutrition Value (Nutrition per Serving):
- Calories: 185
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Protein: 26g