Planning Time: 16 mins
• 1/2-pound Sea scallops; cleaned
• 1/4 tsp mustard
• half jalapeno pepper; seedless and minced
• three tbs extra virgin olive oil
• 1/three cup water or stock
• 2 oranges; cut • 1 tbs rice vinegar
• a squeeze cayenne pepper
• Salt and pepper
• Pulse jalapeno with 2 tbs olive oil, mustard, darkish pepper, salt and vinegar in а blender.
• Season scallops with cayenne pepper Add 1 tablespoon oil to Instant Pot and press “Sauté” button (Normal preset, hold up until you spot Hot at the showcase.
• Add scallops and prepare dinner them with the pinnacle open for 4 mins on each side.
• Press Cancel button. Include water or juices, jalapeno sauce, orange cuts and close the pinnacle, flip the vent to Sealed.
Press Pressure Cook (Manual trap, use + or – catch to set the clock for 6 minutes. Use Pressure level trap to set Strain to HIGH.
• Once the clock is up; press