Preparation time: 10 minutes. Cooking time: 14 minutes. Serve: 2Ingredients:
- 170g pork chops, boneless
- 56g of breadcrumbs
- 3g garlic powder
- 2g onion powder
- 6g of salt
- 1g white pepper
- 60g all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, shakes
- Nonstick Spray Oil
- Place the pork chops in an airtight bag or cover them with a plastic wrap.
- Crush the pork with a meat roller or hammer until it is 13 mm thick.
- Combine the crumbs and seasonings in a bowl. Leave aside.
- Pass each pork chop through the flour, then soak them in the beaten eggs and finally pass them through the crumb mixture.
- Preheat the air fryer set the temperature to 180°C.
- Spray pork chops on each side with cooking oil and place them in the preheated air fryer.
- Cook the pork chops at 180°C for 4 minutes.
- Remove them from the air fryer when finished and let them sit for 5 minutes.
- Cut them into pieces and serve them.
Nutrition Value (Nutrition per Serving):
- Calories: 820
- Fat: 24.75g
- Carbohydrates: 117g
- Protein: 33.75g
- Sugar: 0g
- Cholesterol: 120mg